CALL OF LOVE AND CONVERSION FROM THE CHASTE AND BELOVED HEART OF SAINT JOSEPH
June 28, 2017

My dear children, My Chaste and Beloved Heart, first apostle of the Sacred Hearts of Jesus and Mary, was unconditionally willing to serve God, through these Sacred Hearts, in Them, and for Them. In addition of wisdom, with which the Lord was preparing me, I received so many Graces, to love and serve you better. But the secret to walk this spiritual path consists in the silence, in listening, and interior and exterior recollection. 

My Heart was receiving many manifestations from the Love of God, but I treasured them in My Heart, because if I was tempted with the desire of make them known, they would be lost: first, by My lack of recollection, and second, because the others would not understand. 

My children, I invite you to not allow yourselves to be tempted by vanity, which pretends to exteriorize, speak, be the center of attention; all of this is summarized in selfishness; and selfishness moves the soul away from service. 

You, in the other hand, children who desire to be apostles of the Sacred Heart: pray, trust, and wait. Recollection, silence, humility, simplicity, and total abandonment in the Lord are instruments with which you will advance quickly in the way of virtue. But of these, silence and recollection are the most important for those who desire to adore in spirit and truth, as I learned continuously in Nazareth. 

As Saint Joseph Father, who contemplates, who remains silent, who prays, I bless you; in the name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Amen.