CALL OF LOVE AND CONVERSION FROM THE CHASTE AND BELOVED HEART OF SAINT JOSEPH
July 5, 2017

My Chaste and Beloved Heart makes a call to the apostles of the Sacred Hearts of Jesus and Mary, in these last times, to silence and adoration. You can’t have, dear children, an adoring spirit if silence is not practiced. 

My children, to practice silence is to speak only when it is necessary; to practice silence is to silence the interior, the mind, the thoughts, the affections. To practice silence is to meditate; it is to think in God, and allow God to speak to us.

Children, silence is a powerful weapon. You don’t have a better weapon against those who hate you, humble you, and persecute you, than silence. Not a cowardly silence, rather a silence of humility of knowing that the only one who is our shield and protection is the All Powerful God. And from that silence your spirit will strengthen and you will be able to pray and adore better. 

Adoration must always be united to silence, because you must allow that the heart is what adores.
In Nazareth, My children, I lived in silence. I didn’t need to speak much. My desire was to admire God. My rest was in seeing his Child’s Face. My joy consisted in being able to bring the bread and sustainment to Jesus and Mary. You don’t have to make much noise, My children. 

One must adore. One must remain silent and wait in Him. He loves us so much; Jesus loves so much, that Heaven and earth will tremble by feeling all the intensity of the Love of God! I invite you to this, children: silence and adoration! 

Trust in the Providence of God! Your Father Saint Joseph; I bless you, I protect you; in the name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Amen.