CALL OF LOVE AND CONVERSION FROM THE SACRED HEART OF JESUS
July 7, 2017

My Sacred Heart, from the moment in which it began to be formed in the Pure and Immaculate Wombs of My Beloved Mother, was a Victim of Love. My Heart was formed to be a Victim for the sins of the world, and to be an Expiatory Offering.

Children, My Heart, in each beating, said an “I love you and I forgive you”, and that beating has extended until today; especially in the Sacraments of Confession and of the Eucharist. In these two Sacraments I renew and update that I love you and I pardon you. My Heart, by loving and forgiving, takes and assumes all your sins and of the world, to continue reaching My Father’s Mercy.

But, what do I want to teach you with this, children? I want you to understand that even now, after My Resurrection, My Sufferings, which turned into mystics, have not ceased; I continue suffering; I continue being a Victim; I continue assuming sin, which in these times have multiplied and have turned graver.

Children, My Heart, Victim and Host, suffers much; but I still observe the hardness of your hearts. I want to rest in the hearts, but when I seek shelter in you, I find a rock; I find hardness, and lack of love. I want to rest in you; I want to repose in you.

Children, when you adore My Eucharistic Heart remember that I still suffer, and I want pious souls that console me in this Calvary. Children, you can allow that I turn your hearts of stone into hearts of flesh. Without your permission, I cannot do anything. I expect that you also have mercy of your Jesus.

I love you, as the Eternal Victim. I bless you in the name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Amen.